By combining good and traditional craftsmanship with high-tech production methods we keep the old traditions alive. The basis for a sustainable quality window is the use of heartwood, wherein our share of heartwood in our windows is more than 90 percent! At the same time, we remove the knots to avoid discoloration of the wood.
For the production of KRONEFYR energy windows, we use slow growing pine from Northern Scandinavia.
The use of heartwood makes the environmentally damaging vacuum impregnation unnecessary. Instead we use the most environmentally friendly surface, called 2 ØKO. It requires a special permit, which KRONE Vinduer has achieved.
- Softline/standard - Wood/aluminium windows with a rounded and pure profile.
- Classic - Wood/aluminium windows with classical profiled edges.
- Massive – highly-insulated door plates with many possibilities
- Facade/terrace – bars-, filling- and frame doors
- Double doors – two-winged facade- and terrace doors
- Half doors – outgoing stable doors
- Sliding – sliding doors