A wood/aluminium window from KRONE gives you freedom to design. The inner part of the window is made of an optional wood sort, which can be prepared with your preferred surface treatment. On the outer side there is a shield of aluminium, which gives the windows a very long life.
Due to the energy mark and the fact that the windows are maintenance-free they add positive to the overall economy.
With triple glazed windows the windows allow more warmth to get into the building that they give off. This results in a big plus in the heating accounts and gives a significantly better indoor climate.
Wood/aluminium windows and doors can be delivered in a large numbers of colors and the wooden part can be delivered with the Classical profile or the pure and rounded Softline/Standard profile.
- Softline/standard - Wood/aluminium windows with a rounded and pure profile.
- Classic - Wood/aluminium windows with classical profiled edges.
- Massive – highly-insulated door plates with many possibilities
- Facade/terrace – bars-, filling- and frame doors
- Double doors – two-winged facade- and terrace doors
- Half doors – outgoing stable doors
- Sliding – sliding doors